Friday 9 December 2016

IN A TIME WHEN PEOPLE HAVE BECOME LESS AND LESS SELFLESS...


The thing we do, not for ourselves, but for another human being, is the sunshine that illuminates the universe. Don't we all need a real life reminder?

“We didn’t expect to be raising our granddaughter. We used to talk about moving to the country when we retired. Now we talk about moving to the best school districts. I’m working as much as I can. I worry every day that something will happen to us before she’s grown. I’m going to the gym more. I’m trying to stay healthy. I’m enrolled in a special savings program for her college education. I’ve been adding money to it since the day she was born. Because if something happens to me, the amount doubles.”
Shine so bright another can walk their path by your light.

Real life story credit: Humans of New York

No comments: