Monday 22 August 2016

#MONDAYMOTIVATION: THE CLASSIC LINDA IKEJI SUCCESS STORY




Started from the bottom now we she here! lol.

Ain't no one gat time for boring you with a repetition of the classic Linda Ikeji success story on a Monday morning. We know you know!


But Ms. Ikeji shared the pictures up there on social media, recently, and captioned them (respectively):
"Ha! I remember. The year I launched my first company. Blackdove models and events management. August 2004...fresh out of University with only a dream and a determination to succeed. #Believeinyou 😊"
"Inside my office about 10 years ago. Struggling 25 year old entrepreneur. I never stopped believing. Never stopped working. Never thought about giving up. It was tough but I knew I'd get there one day if I kept going. So I never stopped. You will achieve... When you believe! #TrustGod. Hegatyou!"
We are hoping that these pictures would provide the push you need for the week, probably after you have taken a look at some of Linda Ikeji's most recent pictures below:







I agree, she cleaned up real good!

No comments: